AUTEX Front Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage HVAC Blower Motor Assembly Compatible with 700110 89018521
Complete kit includes:
1 x Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
Cross Reference Part Number:
2002-2005 Buick Lesabre
2002-2005 Cadillac Deville
2003-2004 Cadillac Seville
2002-2003 Oldsmobile Aurora
2002-2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This Heater Blower Motor has the following features:
1. Please chech Fitment for Complete Vehicle Application Listing
2. Brand New
3. Includes the Motor and Wheel
4. Exact fit no modifications required
How to test blower motor:
1. Disconnect the blower control motor from its 2-wire electrical connector.
2. You'll notice that 1 of the 2 wires that come out of the blower motor connector is purple (PPL) and the other is black (BLK).
3. Connect a jumper wire to the blower motor male spade terminal that connects to the BLK wire of the connector.
4. Connect a fused jumper wire to the blower motor male spade terminal that connects to the PPL wire of the connector.
Let's take a look at what your test results mean:
CASE 1: The blower motor ran when you applied ground and battery power. This is the correct and expected test result and tells you that the blower motor is good.
If you're having issues with the blower motor not working it's possible that the blower control module is bad and needs to be tested.
CASE 2: The blower motor DID NOT run when you applied to ground and battery power. This test result tells you that the blower motor is bad and needs to be replaced.