AUTEX HVAC Blower Motor Assembly Heater Blower Motor Air Conditioner with Fan Cage 700056 8710302021
Complete kit includes:
1 x Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
Cross Reference Part Number:
700056, 8710302021, TO3126105, 5229, PM3929, 87103-02021, 3010097, 35364, 44-1139, TO3126105, 312-58009-000, 13728539.
1998-2002 TOYOTA COROLLA
Warranty: 1 Year (12 months)
This Heater Blower Motor has the following features:
1. Please check Fitment for Complete Vehicle Application Listing
2. Brand New
3. Includes the Motor and Wheel
4. Exact fit no modifications required
How to test blower motor:
1. Disconnect the blower control motor from its 2-wire electrical connector.
2. You'll notice that 1 of the 2 wires that come out of the blower motor connector is purple (PPL) and the other is black (BLK).
3. Connect a jumper wire to the blower motor male spade terminal that connects to the BLK wire of the connector.
4. Connect a fused jumper wire to the blower motor male spade terminal that connects to the PPL wire of the connector.
Let's take a look at what your test results mean:
CASE 1: The blower motor ran when you applied to ground and battery power. This is the correct and expected test result and tells you that the blower motor is good.
If you're having issues with the blower motor not working it's possible that the blower control module is bad and needs to be tested.
CASE 2: The blower motor DID NOT run when you applied to ground and battery power. This test result tells you that the blower motor is bad and needs to be replaced.